Hello there! I'm sorry that I've been MIA. I'm still suffering through a creative slump and haven't made so much as an inchie in almost three weeks. Not to mention my work has picked up (that's normal for this time of year), and we've been busy getting my parents ready to head south for the winter. But I'm feeling the urge to get crafty again after attending a local fall festival and purchasing some vintage ephemera.
My recent finds include a lovely Valentine and fan-shaped calling card, picture postcards, some early 1900s business receipt postcards with beautiful handwriting, vintage lace and buttons, a trade card advertising Valentines and comics (two for a cent), and even some old-fashioned milk bottle caps sporting a phone number with only four digits. Oh, the possibilities! I just need to sit down and start playing. I will soon, I promise.
I hope you're having a fabulous weekend. Thanks for stopping by.
Saturday, October 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment