Thursday, June 2, 2011

Gypsy Wish Easel Card

Since I still had the easel card tutorial on my craft table, I decided to make another one because I think it makes the cutest little card.  I have a long list of greeting cards to make right now--graduation, get well, thank you, and Father's Day will be here before we know it!

This card features another beautiful paper from the Basic Grey Curio line.  I chose this particular image because I thought the flowers in the woman's hair mimicked the flowers in the paper.  I colored her with Prismacolor pencils and used Glossy Accents on the flowers to add dimension.

Here's a close-up of my gypsy girl.  I bought this stamp at a rummage sale and it was self-mounted, so I don't know the manufacturer.  If you recognize it, please leave a comment because I would like to know whose image it is.

Have a great day.  Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:
Black cardstock by Bazzill; very vanilla cardstock from Stampin' Up; patterned papers by Basic Grey; woman stamp unknown; sentiment stamp from Stampin' Up; Stazon black ink; Prismacolor Premier pencils; odorless mineral spirits; round and scalloped round Nestabilities by Spellbinders; small oval and scalloped oval punches from Stampin' Up; Martha Stewart border punch; sheer ivory ribbon.

No comments: