Did you miss me? (wink) Now that my spring cleaning is done and my parents have safely returned from their winter playground (they are brown as berries!), I can get back to more leisurely activities. I am ready to sit down at the craft table and create something, especially since I can finally see the top of it. From this date forward I have vowed to do a better job of tidying up after each session.
I made this card a long time ago and used it as a sympathy card. This calla lily stamp by Stampin' Up! is still one of my favorites. The embossed background is an Impressabilities template by Spellbinders.
It feels good to be back! Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous weekend.
Supplies:
Lavender cardstocks by Bazzill; whisper white cardstock from Stampin' Up; calla lily stamp from Stampin' Up; Archival jet black ink; Prismacolor Premier pencils; odorless mineral spirits; Cuttlebug embossing folder; Spellbinders Impressabilities embossing plate; ticket corner punch; pop-dots.
Friday, April 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Good to have you back!
Very pretty card, and very special for the recipient at such a sad time.
Looking forward to see what else you've got up your sleeve after your time away.
x
Welcome back!!! Beautiful card.TFS.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Hugs,
Marie
Missed ya ;0)
Post a Comment