Before the weekend was over I decided I better get moving on my artist trading cards for the Vintage French swap I signed up for. I'm happy to report that I completed three cards today which means I need just one more and I can send them on their way to the swap hostess.
If you've ever bought a Somerset Studio magazine, you know that it usually includes a few pages of free clipart. The women on this card were just that. I transferred the clipart to a piece of contact paper and then colored the reverse side of the woman on the left with pastels (unfortunately, the white of her shirt disappeared when I set the pastels with a spray sealant). I then adhered the contact paper to a piece of scrapbooking paper that had French ads on it.
I hope you had a great weekend! Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog.
Supplies:
Cardstock ATC base; clipart from Somerset Studio magazine; Loew Cornell pastels; background paper by GCD Studios; Duck brand contact paper; typewriter letter stickers by Sticko; Adirondack metallic silver paint dabber; Liquitex matte gel medium.
Sunday, January 9, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Wonderful ATC!
Have a great day.
Hugs,
Marie
Post a Comment