Thursday, June 3, 2010

Get Well Soon

A friend of mine recently fell at her fitness club and fractured her hip. Thankfully, it did not require surgery, but she is staying at a local rehab center while she undergoes physical therapy. I know that she likes this stamp by Artistic Outpost, so I decided to use it on a card for her.

I just love these black and cream decorative papers by K & Company. They look so classy with the dark red cardstock.

We're having an absolutely gorgeous day here! I hope you are, too.

Supplies:
Stamp: Artistic Outpost; red cardstock by Bazzill; very vanilla cardstock from Stampin' Up!; decorative papers by K & Company; Colorbox black pigment ink; clear embossing powder; black grosgrain ribbon; Martha Stewart border punch; flower buttons from my stash; gold embroidery thread; pop-dots.

2 comments:

SmilynStef said...

This card will surely make her smile ... I don't have that set yet, but you're making me want it.

Lisa Somerville said...

Lovely, wonderful color combination. Thanks for using Artistic Outpost images.