The main image (Artistic Outpost) was stamped on a piece of watercolor paper and painted using Derwent watercolor pencils. But the off-white background was too stark against the Basic Grey papers, so I gave it what I thought was a light spray of Tsukineko walnut ink. Well, my image ended up a little dark, but frankly I prefer my circus strong men to be on the swarthy side (don't deny it; you do, too!). To make my main image look even more antiqued, I finished it off with the cracked glass technique.I think this is a great "guy card," and I know exactly which guy I'm sending this to. He doesn't work for the circus, but his personality is big enough to fill three rings and I know he'll like this card.
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend.
Supplies:
Stamps: Artistic Outpost; Bazzill tan and brown cardstocks; watercolor paper; Basic Grey patterned paper; Archival jet black ink; Derwent watercolor pencils; walnut stain distress ink; Tsukineko walnut ink (spray); UTEE; Versamark ink pad; antique copper brads; round and scalloped round Nestabilities; pop-dots.
5 comments:
Great masculine card! Thanks for using Artistic Outpost images. There is no limit to the amount of project you can link for the referral program - keep on creating!
Lisa - AO DT Coordinator
Great card! Love your verbage about it too, I'm sure your strong man will Love it!
Great Card!
Awesome as always.
And he has no air conditioning in his knickers...LOL ;0)
I agree with everything Carolina said!
Post a Comment