Monday, July 7, 2014

Classic, Modern, Romantic (in 1943) - ATC

Here's another ATC for my library card catalog swap.  This time, I cut out portions of the card to create the collage.  I chose this image by Darkroom Door because I thought she looked classic, romantic, and modern, but in 1943 which was when the first edition of this book was published.


The card has a little bit of shimmer to it thanks to some lightly applied gold acrylic paint.

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:
Blank ATC cardstock base; vintage sheet music, worn lipstick, fired brick, and vintage photo distress inks; focal image by Darkroom Door; Ranger Archival jet black ink; ivory cardstock from Stampin' Up; Prismacolor Premier colored pencils; odorless mineral spirits; titanium white acrylic paint; Adirondack espresso and gold acrylic paint dabber; mini film strip by Tim Holtz; peat charcoal pencil; floral washi tape unknown; Pitt black artist pen.

2 comments:

Diane said...

Nice! I agree; it's a good match.

Annie said...

I love how you're using your library cards! This one is another terrific design.